Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tiny Dancer

I made Myk Myk a little tutu and bow so we decided we had better get a few pictures of her in them before she got too big. It's amazing how much fun it is to play dress up again with your baby girl! This little angel has completely stolen our hearts!! Here she is . . .




She does funny nose thing so I was so glad I got it on camera!



About this time she was ready for bed, and so were we!

5 comments:

Nicole Hacking said...

WOW!!! i am so in love with her! she is the cutest thing ever! Arent tutus fun to make? ive been making a few for my neices and they have so much fun in them!

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

so cute Em!! Shes a doll!

The Tibbitts said...

She is so cute! What fun memories to make with your sweet little girl.

Chris and Ashley said...

These are the cutest pictures! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Arfmann Family said...

Darling Little Thing! I love tutus and pink. Isn't having a girl so much fun!