Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vernal Visit

We had the opportunity over General Conference weekend to go visit our family in Vernal. Like most of our trips these days, it was very short, but it was so fun to see everyone! On Saturday we went fishing with some of Casey's family, and we had such a good time! Myka loves being outdoors, and she loves being with her family!
When we got back from the mountain we went and saw Casey's cousins, who made an amazing rib dinner! Between the three of our families we have a lot of babies around the same age, and it is going to be so fun when they all get a little older! We also went and saw Josh and Tiff and their kids, but sadly we made it over pretty late so we couldn't stay long. We are lucky to have so many great family members! We had such a fun time seeing everyone! We can't wait to go back for Halloween!
Myka loves her daddy!!
It was a little chilly, we're really not trying to be thugs :)
Myka loves her Grandpa Hansen!
Our little rock climber.
Myka with her Kunkel cousins. Kaitlyn caught the only fish! Myka squealed and screamed when she saw the fish flopping around!
It takes a good mom to let their daughter eat dirt! Haha the scary part is she loved it!
My bundled with Grandma Hansen!
This is Myka and her cousin Kaysen. They are only about 6 months apart, and I'm afraid we could have our hands full with the two of them :).
We stopped and saw Grand on our way through Provo. We love our Grand!

3 comments:

Forever Young said...

my kids loved dirt, Niciah still eats it when I'm not looking then she comes back with dirt all over her mouth lol...Glad you got to see family, Myka is getting so big and shes such a doll.

Ashley Jackson said...

Cute pictures, it looks like you had a great trip even if it was short. I hope everything is going well, if you ever need a babysitter or anything just let me know:)

The Adamsons said...

Yay, I'm glad I have your blog addy now. I sent you an invite to mine, so let me know if it works. I can't believe how quickly Myka is growing up!