*Here are a few pictures of our journey!
In 2006 Casey and I met at a Snow Football Game in Salt Lake. We went on a few dates, and a few months later Casey moved to southern Utah where we dated until we got engaged in May 2007.
This is one of our first dates which was a hiking trip to Zion National Park.
The night we got engaged!
Our engagement picture!
10.12.07 Was the day I married the most amazing man, my eternal companion in the Idaho Falls Temple. After we were married we lived in Vernal, Utah, and Casey worked with his dad and brothers. We loved having the luxury of having family so close! I am very lucky to have such great in-laws!
Summer 2008 we had the chance to go on vacation to Italy. It was the trip of a lifetime, and I would love to bring our kids back with us one day!
12.6.08 the light of our lives, Myka Marie, was added to our little family! She has brought so much joy into our home!
A month after Myka was born we moved back to southern Utah to finish school. We have missed being so close to our families, but overall it has been an amazing experience for us! We have grown so much as a family and individuals.
This is Myka's special blessing day in Cedar City.
She is a daddy's girl!!
I can fit my arms around my whole world (which includes Case, of course!)!
(We are in the process of getting family pictures. I would love to put one up, but we've never had any. That will be changing soon!)
Myka is now 10 months old, I am six weeks away from having my bachelor degree in Business Education with an endorsement in Health Education, and Casey is just semesters away from having his bachelor degree. We are getting ready to move to Logan in December so Case can go all the way through his master degree to be a school counselor. We have had an amazing journey, and the best part is that it never has to end!! I love you Casey Bug!! Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world! Happy Anniversary!!











5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It's amazing how time flies when you're married to a great man. I'm so happy for you guys!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a beautiful family. Time flies by so fast and it truely just gets better as long as you have your heavenly father to help you along your amazing journey =) love you guys
CONGRATULATIONS... I am so happy for you! I wish you lived closer so we could see each other more... You have such a cute little girl!
What a sweet tribute. I am glad that you guys are so happy and that life is so good. Eternity is great when you get to spend it with your best friend.
Em
You are the cutest...like in every picture. Hopefully we'll see you in Salmon over new years,or if you have undetermined plans come to Arizona and see us and I'll attempt to make a turkey. Congrats on your anniversary.
Sure love ya.
Post a Comment