Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PRAXIS RESULTS

The Business Praxis results are in and . . . I PASSED!! It was a lot harder than I expected with a lot of accounting and US econ questions that I was a little rusty on, but I actually scored above average. I had to wait almost a month to get my results so I have been really nervous. If I wouldn't have passed I wouldn't be able to student teach in the spring or graduate and hopefully get a job when we have been planning. Even though I have two more Praxis exams, neither is required to student teach or graduate. I am thankful to have the hardest and most important one over with! Now I just have 8 1/2 more weeks of school, student teaching and hopefully have a job lined up for Logan in the fall! Yay!!

5 comments:

Jared and Emillee said...

Yea! Emily I am so happy for you. I can't even imagine the relief you must feel. Congratulations

Fuller Family said...

Congrats Em! That's very exciting and a huge relief I'm sure. so you are moving to Logan? That's cool. I hope everything else is going well for you and your family. We are staying busy and we only have 5 weeks until our baby boy arrives. Pretty crazy! I hope all continues to go well. Good Luck!

The Tibbitts said...

Congratulations! We are really excited for you guys.

Andy and Brooke said...

Good job! You are amazing to be a wifey, mommy, and student! Congrats and good luck!

Blecca and R Home said...

congrats my dear! that's wonderful news!!! I just started studying for the NCLEX which are my nursing boards (which I'll take in January). so that'll be crazy. anyway, I'm happy for you! that's so wonderful!!! Smartypants!