It feels like our life is absolutely crazy right now! Everything is changing so fast! By this time next month:
- Myka will be 1 :(!!!!
- I will have completed college! This includes finishing 10 finals, 4 portfolios, and preparing everything I need to student teach.
- We will be moved into the place we will be staying in Logan. We our house sitting for some people so we will probably only have a few things of our own, and then we'll probably have to rent a storage unit to put everything else.
- Along with living in Logan comes not living in Cedar :(. We LOVE southern Utah, and we love our ward and friends here!
- Thanksgiving will also be over. We are SO excited to spend the week in Vernal! Our last trips have been so quick, so it will be nice to just hang out with our family and friends!
It is amazing how fast life changes! I can't believe my little girl is getting so big, and that our life is going to be so different in just a few weeks!




7 comments:
Sad day... Well, at least you will be finished with school! Congrats! I have no idea where we will be moving so you are lucky to already have a plan...
Congrats with school!! That is so exciting. Just give us a call when you aren't busy with family stuff.
We are so excited for you guys to come back. We miss our little fatty so much. I cannot wait to see her dig into her cake (and hear her squeel afterward) LOL!
WHAT!!!! I can't believe Myka is going to be ONE? Where did the time go?
EM
The only thing that is constant in life in Change. Hang in there and enjoy the craziness. It's become my new "normal". Happy Thanksgiving!
Sure love ya.
It's so crazy when your little one turns 1! Time flies when you're having fun. Congrats on graduating, that has got to be the best feeling!
Casey You probably don't remember me I saw your post on westons blog, this is ryan egbert, if you need help with moving in when you get up here in logan just let me know on this bloging stuff i live up here just thought i'd let you know if you needed any help
Post a Comment