Monday, December 7, 2009

MYKA IS 1!!!

Yesterday was such a bitter-sweet day for me. . . my Mykaturned 1! She is growing up so fast!! I always say this, but it is as true as ever -- I can't believe how much joy one little soul has brought into one little home!!! She has changed our world! She has taught us so much more than we could ever teach her. It only takes a few minutes of being around her to know without a doubt that there is a heaven! We love our bear, skunk, angel, Myk Myk, chubby baby :) (she is known by them all!).


Here are some pictures from her birthday party that we had in Vernal. Thanks to all who came and shared the fun day with us! (Srry, these pictures aren't the highest quality. We forgot our camera so used a disposable, but at least we got some pictures!)




Some of the cousins!!
Haha Braxton is sneaking some cake while we distract her :)!


Myka's first cake!



She just stuck her face right in the cake! (I think her toes were helping her concentrate!)











Myka loves going to Grandma and Grandpa's house!


Buddies!

2 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

What a sweet little girl! I can't believe how fast a year can fly, and I completely know what you mean about bitter-sweet because we will be celebrating Luke's first birthday in exactly two weeks! I hope you have a Happy Christmas!

Blecca and R Home said...

You have an absolutely beautiful family. you never cease to amaze me with your gorgeousness (not sure that's a word, but I like it). anyway, congrats on myka's birthday! that's so fun and it looks like she knew exactly what to do!