Monday, December 22, 2008

Myka, Myka, Myka!

With a new baby I also have a new hobby. . . taking pictures of my new baby :)! I can't believe how fast she is already changing after 2 weeks! Here are some pictures of her two Christmas dresses from her Grandmas.


Myka's Christmas dress from Grandma Hansen!



Myka in her angel dress from Nana!

8 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

Em, Her dresses are adorable and she is growing fast. Just love her as much as possible cause she will be big before you know it...

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a cute little Christmas Baby. Love the dresses. Have a Merry Christmas, and enjoy little Myka.

kargrs said...

Oh, my heck! Can she be any cuter? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the girl and I haven't even met her yet! She looks just like a little angel!

HannaH said...

Baby Myka is so cute. I'm glad your taking lots of pics. That better continue when you are in Cedar. Can you believe in less than a week you guys will be moved. It makes me sad. It's been fun having you guys here. Anyway, Merry Christmas.

The Jenkins Family said...

What a sweet Christmas baby all dressed up. This little Myka is so dang cute! Keep those photos coming to see me thru my months in Yuma. Love you all.

Grandma Angie

HannaH said...

We miss our baby Myka!!!!!!! And we miss you guys too, love ya!

Andy and Brooke said...

I have seen you forever! Your baby is so cute!! Congrats!!

The Tibbitts said...

Myka is absolutely adorable in her new dresses. I would take pictures of her all day too. We'll have to get Luke and Myka together soon so that you and I can see each other and catch up. Let me know when you are in Salmon next time and maybe we can get together. -Kayla