As most of you know by now, SHE IS HERE! Myka Marie Hansen was born 12.6.08 at 2:15 am (I went to the hospital the day before at 8 in the morning so it was a long day!). She weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches long. This baby girl has already been such a blessing in our life, and as most of you have guessed, she has stolen Casey's heart!!

Our first Family Picture :)!



One of her Christmas outfits (more to come :)!)




9 comments:
what a wonderful blessing children are!!! I still cannot believe that heavenly father trusts us with these precious spirits.... Especially me!!! congrats casey and em!! I am tearing up for you!!!
She is as beautiful as HannaH said she was. What a sweet little girl. You both will be such great parents. Come visit the ward, and show her off:):)
Congrats, She is georgeous!!! Two beautiful people do make beautiful babies, don't stop now!!! I can not even tell you how happy I am for you guys, it takes me back to when my babies were little, love them always and lots they grow up sooooo fast.
Em and Casey, You did an awesome job! She is beautiful! Love you guys tons keep the picts coming! Are you going home any time soon? Would love to get over to Salmon the same time so we can be introduced to Myka! Love ya!
COngrats you two! we are so excited for you. I've said it million times but she is so beautiful! You two are going to be the greatest parents ever! Cant wait to see you guys soon!!
I love all the pictures! She is beautiful and you look great too! I hope you are recovering well and having a great Christmas season:) Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about Myka. Also I really like her name, Myka Marie is very pretty:)
Congratulations guys!
I cannot even tell you how in love we all are with baby Myka! We are going to be so sad to have you guys leave but we will be down all the time to visit. You might actually even get sick of us, if that's even possible. J/K
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful:) so glad everything went well!
Post a Comment