Monday, December 15, 2008

all i want for christmas is . . . MYKA!!

I just wanted to share a funny story that has just made this Christmas Season for me. I laugh just thinking about it. The day before I went into the hospital to be induced "All I want for Christmas" came on the radio. Casey and I were in our bedroom and when it got to "You" in the song I pointed to my belly. So Casey started singing and we both started dancing around singing this song to our little baby who would be here in 24 hours and if you you know the two of us, it was a funny sight to see us dance and belt out this song! Now every time we hear that song we say it's our family's song.
I hope you are all enjoying the season right now and making great memories with your families. I pray that we can all remember what this time of year is all about. It is so amazing having a brand new baby at the time of Christ's birth and to imagine some of the feelings that Mary may have had. This is the best time of year and I hope we can always ReMeMbEr the ReAsOn for the SeAsOn! Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Arfmann Family said...

Em
Cute post. Just checking to see if your address is still the one in Vernal. Email me back when you get a sec, so I can get your card in the mail. And I've had the same thoughts about Mary like a million times. I can't even the joy and the responsibility she must have felt.
Sure love ya
Hollie

Blecca and R Home said...

what a wonderful Christmas present! I'm excited for you three!!!

Anonymous said...

Myka is so super cute! Congrats and good luck! We love you guys!
Merry Christmas!
Jules

Tiffany Morton said...

Hey I came across your blog so I thought I would say hi. Your baby is so adorable and I love that story. You guys are so cute.