Wednesday, December 3, 2008
counting down the HOURS!!
I was thinking yesterday that the idea of being a mother still doesn't seem real, and then I realized. . . I'm down to HOURS, it's going to be VERY real VERY soon!! The past month I have hardly been able to catch my breath it has flown by so fast (I'm sure the next will do the same!), I just can't believe how fast our life is changing! Today we are trying to finish up our final assignments and exams so that we won't have to worry about school when the baby gets here. . . oh and if you haven't heard, I am getting induced on FRIDAY! AHHHH! The doc stripped my membranes Monday (which I kept regretting afterwards because my mom can't be here until Thursday!), but don't worry, little Myka is still in there kickboxing away. It is only a few days until we have her face posted all over this blog, and I'll be thinking, "that wasn't too bad". . . haha yeah right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Your whole life is about to change...for the better! Being a mom is absolutely amazing! I think EVERY day about just how blessed I am! You will know the feeling soon enough! Yay! I'm getting SOOOOOO excited for you!!! I'm only bummed that you guys and little Myka will be leaving us soooo soon! Mae wants to play with Myka so you will HAVE to come visit OFTEN! We LUV you guys! Can't wait to meet your little Myka! I'm sure with you two as parents she will be BEAUTIFUL!!! (by the way, what did you think of the whole "stripping your membranes" thing?)
Good Luck!! I am so excited for you guys, you will both be great parents. I can't wait to see pics of her.
Hi Emily,
I'm so excited for you and Casey. Aunt HannaH is excited too:):) Wish you guys were still in our ward so I could help you out;) Your baby girl will be sooo cute. Can't wait to see pictures.
We are so excited to see your little precious angel!! We pray and hope that things go well!! GOOD LUCK!! We love you two....three... :)
So you are at the hospital right now!!!!!!I am so excited. Good Luck.
Wow Emily! I am so excited for you guys. It's an amazing feeling to be a mother. You'll be awesome Em. Can't wait to hear the news and to see your precious girl.
OH OH MY GOSH!!! She is so so adorable! You need to post soon about the beautiful new addition!! Congrats you two! Love you so much
I keep checking your blog everyday to see if you've had your baby and I'm so excited to see that she has arrived and she is just beautiful! I hope you are doing well and enjoying this new adventure:) Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about her arrival. Congrats!!
EM
As I said in my email earlier... Congrats and enjoy every precious moment. They don't stay small long enough. You'll blink your eyes and she'll be sassin you and stealing your car keys!!!
Sure Love ya
Hollie
She's beautiful em! I'm so excited for you guys! I really am! that's so wonderful!!!
Post a Comment