
Since we have AT MOST 10 DAYS until baby Myka gets here, we decided to attempt putting the carseat in the car! Haha we're rookies at this parenting thing, but I know we'll get the hang of it! Casey is already such a great dad . . . (and a hot one too :)!!)




4 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!! Only a few more days. I love my nieces and nephews and am having a hard time being patient waiting for my new little niece. Good luck with finals!
oh my gosh!!! I have goose bumbs for you!!! YAY!!! I wanna chat with you before you have her so i tried to call the number that I have for you but it didnt work.... call me!!! 830-9093
I can't believe you'll have your baby in the next week or so that is so exciting!! I can't wait to see her. I hope everything goes well with her arrival:)
Woo Hoo! I can't wait to see Myka aka "Money"! I'm so excited for you guys! You will be such great parents. Don't forget to have someone tell me when she arrives! love you guys!
Post a Comment