
This past weekend my mom and sisters put on a baby shower for me in Rigby, Idaho at my cousin Stevie's house. We were a little afraid that no one would show up because we decided to do it the last minute, but we had a great turnout! I had a lot of cousins that I don't get to see very much so it was a good time just to catch up with everyone. My mom did an amazing job with the food and the fun

games (which was a reality check on how big I must really look haha!), and it would be just like her to throw a party for someone else on her birthday! She is such an amazing, selfless person, and I was so happy that we got to spend that night celebrating her birthday with her. It was such a fun weekend, and my favorite part was being able to see so much family!!
10 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so so glad that you started a blog!! Now I can keep up with whats going with with family that I never get to see!! How are you feeling!? Its coming up quick! You look adorable!
You look awesome Em, and you're so tiny. Only 49 days- that will go fast. I hope we get to see ya soon.
Looks like you had a fun party! Your mom is such a sweetheart I was remembering the fun time I had with you visiting your family and how nice they all were. Also you look great, what a fun time and it is coming to an end quickly. I hope you are feeling good and all goes well:)
I'm so glad you sent me that email with your blog. Its so great to see that your doing so well. I'm sor happy for you!!! congrats on the baby!!! check out mine (becca) and blair's blog www.blecca.blogspot.com
You and your little belly are sooo cute! It was fun last week...let's make plans again! Maybe Halloween night? We coudl carve pumpkins and watching a semi-scary (because I'm a wimp) movie! Let me know!
my grammar sucks in that last post...sorry! I'm really not that retarded...
Blair and I are still living in Washington. we live in Spokane and will probably be here forever. we really love it here. blair's working and going to school and I'll be finishing up at the nursing school in a year. where are you guys and what are you up to?
K let's plan on Halloween. I'll call you later this week to figure it out so try to get your tests done. We are going to take Mae to our ward's Trunk Or Treat and I think that's about all! I asked Coby if it was okay to take a baby and he looked at me like I was stupid...everyone knows she won't be eating the candy, so basically I feel like I'm just using her as a ploy to get candy...hey that's why I had a baby! j/k! I'll call you and we'll figure something out!
Hey ran across your blog hope you don't mind. I can not believe you are so close to having that baby!! Good Luck with all to come your way. Check out my blog.
yay...lol...i found you guys!
Post a Comment