Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WELCOME!!

I finally decided to make a blog to keep everone updated on the exciting changes coming up in our life! We are expecting a baby girl on Dec. 10, and we couldn't be more excited for her to get here!! We have been living and working in Vernal, Utah, but we are moving back to Cedar City in January to finish school. We will be sad to be moving away from our family, but we are excited to get Casey teaching!

6 comments:

Fuller Family said...

Em, your blog is really cute. Great job! You two look so happy together. :) I'm excited for your little girl to come, it will be such a blessing.

Joe and Ellen said...

Hey guys! Your blog is super cute! I'm glad that we can follow you guys around now! Love ya

Coby & Ash said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally joined the blogging world because we only live in the same little town! We really need to get together before you move! I'm sad about that:( Maybe the next JAZZ game or somethign we could get together or watch or something! Let me know!

Ashley Jackson said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you started a blog! You and Casey are so cute together. Congrats again on the new little girl that will be here so soon! I can't wait to see her! Now we can keep in touch better. When you're back in Cedar we'll have to get together we go down their often cause my sister Mikkel still lives there. Can't wait to see more pictures of what you've been up to:)

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

oh em!!! YOu are soo sweet!!! I think he is a doll too!! Although, I still have you and casey's wedding invite on the fridge and whenever anyone comes over they say, "those two are going to make beautiful babies"!!!!! Love you!

HannaH said...

alright you are getting as bad as me when it comes to updating your blog. lol