Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cedar City Update!!

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose faced is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
-Theodore Roosevelt

A man from the gym gave Casey and I that quote a few days ago and I love it! Anyways, for our update! We are in Cedar City, still unpacking as we go, but we are here and we are on the second week of school! It's a little crazy around our house with both of our schedules, but it's going great! We are both loving school and have already learned so much! Myka is doing amazing, she is growing by the day! I thought we had her smiling, but I'm figuring out that bubbles in her belly are usually what cause her to do that :(. I will get pictures up ASAP so you can all see how big she is getting!
Oh and MYKA's BLESSING will be FEB. 1 here in Cedar City at 11:00 am!! We would love to see everyone if you can make it!

2 comments:

HannaH said...

Yeah!!!! I am so glad to hear from you. We have missed you guys and I am having major withdrawals from baby Myka. I am glad to hear school is going great and can't wait to see you guys. We will be there for the baby blessing. Can't wait for pics.

Dotter Family said...

Emily, I am so sad that I didn't get to see Myka before you guys left, If you come into town let me know I want to see her. I hope all is good for you guys out at school take care.

p.s, I tagged you so go to my blog for details.