I'm glad to hear that life in Cedar City is going well. We really miss that place it is great and we really hope to get back down there next year. Myka is growing and she is just so adorable. You guys are such a sweet little family. Good luck with school!:)
I don't know how many times I can say that I miss Baby Myka.Brennen looked at the pics and his eyes got the size of silver dollars and he said, Wow! Is that MY Baby Myka she is getting so big. Then he started to cry because he wants to hold her. It was so sweet. I cannot wait for the blessing so we will actually get out of this town and come and visit. Love ya!
Its Nicky Bingham, I just saw your blog and was excited to see your cute baby girl. What a doll. Looks like everything is going well. What a cute family.
What a cute little family! You guys look good...guess parenthood is agreeing with you! We miss you guys! Myka is getting SOOOO cute! They change so fast!
Myka is so cute Emily! It looks like you are all doing awesome! I just started a blog for my graphic design business so you need to add me so I can keep updated! Love, Rachel Walchli (Herbst)
Casey and I met the Fall of 2006 at a Snow football game in Salt Lake. Shortly after Casey drove to Cedar City and took me on a date, and we instantly became best friends!! Casey moved to St. George after we had gone on a few dates, and we had so much fun together! We worked out, played sports, went hiking, and I fell madly in love with my best friend. We were engaged in May of 2007, and Oct. 12, 2007 we were married for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls temple. On Dec. 6, 2008 we welcomed the most amazing little girl into our family! Myka is now 2 and she grows and makes us smile every day. I am currently teaching various subjects at a charter school, and Case is finishing his degree at Utah State. . . we are just happy being the Hansens!
13 comments:
Myka and Casey have the same exact smile! How adorable! I hope things are going well for you guys down there. Hopefully we can see you soon!
Cute, cute, cute, Em! she's a doll! i love the way you dress her, aren't girls fun!!!
I'm glad to hear that life in Cedar City is going well. We really miss that place it is great and we really hope to get back down there next year. Myka is growing and she is just so adorable. You guys are such a sweet little family. Good luck with school!:)
I don't know how many times I can say that I miss Baby Myka.Brennen looked at the pics and his eyes got the size of silver dollars and he said, Wow! Is that MY Baby Myka she is getting so big. Then he started to cry because he wants to hold her. It was so sweet. I cannot wait for the blessing so we will actually get out of this town and come and visit. Love ya!
You guys look so cute! She is adorable! And Em... I LOVE YOUR HAIR!
Beautiful pictures! I hope all your dreams come true, at school and at home even if it is so far away in Ceder City.
Beautiful pictures! I hope all your dreams come true, at school and at home even if it is so far away in Ceder City.
Hey emily,
Its Nicky Bingham, I just saw your blog and was excited to see your cute baby girl. What a doll. Looks like everything is going well. What a cute family.
What a cute little family! You guys look good...guess parenthood is agreeing with you! We miss you guys! Myka is getting SOOOO cute! They change so fast!
P.S. LOVE the hair! It looks sooo cute on you!
Myka is so cute Emily! It looks like you are all doing awesome! I just started a blog for my graphic design business so you need to add me so I can keep updated! Love, Rachel Walchli (Herbst)
idgrafix.blogspot.com
Those are the cutest pictures! Myka is getting so big! She is adorable and does smile just like her dad.
Your baby is gorgeous! I'm so glad I found your blog on HannaH's. What a cute name with a cute spelling!
Post a Comment