Emily and Casey she such a cutie! I wish we could have seen you guys when you came to Vernal. Oh by the way I went private on my blog so email me your email so we can keep in touch. lacidotter@yahoo.com. Take care Laci
Em-- she is SOOOO cute!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! I wish we could've been there, but hope you had an AMAZING day! Next time you come visit we will HAVE to get together! Miss you guys!
Casey and Emily you have the cutest little girl...sorry we didn't make it by to see you before you moved. You can tell she has the cutest personality. Being parents is the best!!! Keep in touch. Kelli
Oh my niece is so darn cute! I am so glad we were able to come and visit. Casey you did great on the blessing and we all know a man does great because he such good support from his wife. We love you guys and can't wait to visit again.
hey, I just get enough of your cute baby girl! We hope that we will be able to make it to the reunion this summer,and get to see you guys! Hows mommy life treating you? are you getting enough sleep? I invited you on to our blog let me know if you cant get in:-)
Casey and I met the Fall of 2006 at a Snow football game in Salt Lake. Shortly after Casey drove to Cedar City and took me on a date, and we instantly became best friends!! Casey moved to St. George after we had gone on a few dates, and we had so much fun together! We worked out, played sports, went hiking, and I fell madly in love with my best friend. We were engaged in May of 2007, and Oct. 12, 2007 we were married for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls temple. On Dec. 6, 2008 we welcomed the most amazing little girl into our family! Myka is now 2 and she grows and makes us smile every day. I am currently teaching various subjects at a charter school, and Case is finishing his degree at Utah State. . . we are just happy being the Hansens!
12 comments:
she looks beautiful em!! I love her sweet little smile! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Emily and Casey she such a cutie! I wish we could have seen you guys when you came to Vernal. Oh by the way I went private on my blog so email me your email so we can keep in touch. lacidotter@yahoo.com. Take care
Laci
Em she is so cute, I love those pictures! You have such a cute little family!
Em-- she is SOOOO cute!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! I wish we could've been there, but hope you had an AMAZING day! Next time you come visit we will HAVE to get together! Miss you guys!
She is seriously cute! I love the pics of her in the hat! I can't wait to see you guys!
Casey and Emily you have the cutest little girl...sorry we didn't make it by to see you before you moved. You can tell she has the cutest personality. Being parents is the best!!! Keep in touch.
Kelli
Oh my niece is so darn cute! I am so glad we were able to come and visit. Casey you did great on the blessing and we all know a man does great because he such good support from his wife. We love you guys and can't wait to visit again.
She is so adorable! Her smile could melt your heart. She also looks just like you.
hey, I just get enough of your cute baby girl! We hope that we will be able to make it to the reunion this summer,and get to see you guys! Hows mommy life treating you? are you getting enough sleep? I invited you on to our blog let me know if you cant get in:-)
ps... what with the baby ticker?? are you trying to tell us all something:-)
OH, she is such a cutie! And those pictures turned out great! Baby girls are so much fun!
Jules
She is so dang cute and growing fast! i cant believe how big she has gotten since you brought her to the clinic before you left!
Post a Comment