

Also, we stayed in Cedar City for Easter because we had to speak in church. Why they would ask us to speak on such an important day I still haven't figured out!

She loves her daddy!!!

Oh and I ran in my first 5K in St. George two weeks ago. I got second, but it about killed me! I decided I want to try to run one a month to try to help me lose some of my baby weight!

Anyways we are trying to get done and out of here for a few weeks until summer semester begins!




10 comments:
I can't believe how big Myka is getting, she is so cute. Good for you, I don't think I could ever run a 5K.
Myka is getting so big and so darn cute! I am glad you guys are doing well. 80 degrees makes me miss ST. George!! Good Luck with Finals!
Honey pretty sure you don't need to lose anymore weight! Where do you take Myka swimming?
Thats relly cool you got 2nd place. I should be running. I have a ton of work to do after having mason. You look great. Myka is very adorable by the way. She has a sweet smile
what baby fat you crazy lady!! anyways, that's awesome! way too ambitious for me! we miss you guys and hope all is well!
you look so happy! i'm so glad that you are doing so well. you look beautiful and your family looks beautiful. congrats on the 5k (p.s. you rock!). so when and in what are you guys graduating? It's pretty exciting year for blair and I! he graduates in June and then I do in December. we can hardly wait!
My mom said you were in Salmon for awhile. I wish we could go home so we could see you but Tayler just started his internship with Melaleuka and has to speak in church on Mother's day, so I guess I will just have to stay updated with your blog. Congrats on the 5K and your baby is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see her in person one day.
Good job on running the 5k! Thats awesome, I need to get myself in shape soo bad! Myka is such a doll. I hope our kids will be able play and grow up together someday...
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picts! You look great too!
Your baby is growing up so fast, she is adorable! I was going to stop and talk to you the other day but Ramsey was asleep and I knew he would wake up. Did you just come up for the weekend? Looks like you guys are doing great. I'll talk to you later!
Post a Comment