Monday, June 8, 2009

Grand Canyon Camping Trip

Last week we had a stressful week with school so we decided to take a camping trip to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon which is about two hours from us. We used our sleeping bags, rented a $5 tent from the school, packed some food and hit the road!



View on our first hike.


Roasting smores (which Casey also had for breakfast!)!


His smore cooking invention worked great!



Myka loves being outdoors!



My princess and I!


5 comments:

Andy and Brooke said...

What a fun family you have, glad you ahd a good time. You guys are too cute!

The Tibbitts said...

Wow, that view was breathtaking! Your little girl is getting so big and cuter every time I see a picture.

Tiffany Morton said...

Love the pictures! Did you guys just go on your own? As far your comment, I usually try to run everyday but when Danny is not home to watch Ramsey, I bike instead. I haven't been to the Rec. Center in quite awhile. My sis and I are thinking of doing a half so by the time we get done running I am usually too tired for classes! I'll go with you anytime, though!

Ashley Jackson said...

Cute pictures! What fun times in the outdoors. We have been in Kanab the past couple weeks so you probably pasted through while we were there. I went to Honey's several times, to bad I didn't bump into you:)

kargrs said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see you all next month!