Friday, July 17, 2009

4th of July Weekend

The week before the 4th we had a break in school so we decided to go visit our family in Vernal. It was Ryan's birthday, and we had so much fun playing volleyball and seeing everyone. . . until we got rained out! It is always so much fun to see all the family! We miss everyone when we are away for so long!


On the 4th we were in Salmon with my family, and we went to my favorite place on earth, Williams Lake. My brother and sister-in-law and their new son, along with my cousin from Australia and her new son were all there for the fourth!! It was so much fun to see everyone! It was the first time I had met my four-month old nephew and six-month old cousin. We hung out at my parents' cabin, wakeboarded, and took the four wheelers above the lake.

(This is the view from the cabin. . . LOVE IT!!)
On Sunday my nephew, baby Hunter, was blessed, and we were so happy that we could be there for that!!

7 comments:

Deets Family said...

Your cabin view is amazing!! I can't believe how big myka has gotten. It is really sad how fast they grow! She is so cute.

Arfmann Family said...

Em
Cute hair. Hope you guys are doing good! Sure love ya
Hollie

Forever Young said...

Hey! Looks like an awesome fourth, glad you could be with family, they are the best! Wish were going to see you guys this weekend=( be sure to post pictures...

The Tibbitts said...

I am sorry that we missed seeing you because we were in Salmon for the 4th as well. I am glad you had so much fun visiting your family.

Deets Family said...

We should get together for sure. We are going to be on the mountain until sat. night, so just let us know how long you are going to be in town??

Blecca and R Home said...

I wish we would have talked before the fourth, maybe we would have been able to catch up, with me being in challis. o well I guess. looks like you guys had a great time! we had an awesome time visiting family! it was great!

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

you are too sweet and so is that like babe of yours.....I wanna squeeze her!!! She is a doll and I think Brody and her should become really good buds!!!! Did I hear that you guys might be moving to the salt lake area sometime??? That would be soo soo soo fun! We could get together and let the babes play!!! Love you emmers!