Wednesday, May 11, 2011

April 16, 2011

My brother touched thousands of lives across the country. In fact, the day after his memorial in Iowa, my sister-in-law received a letter from Mitt Romney. We have received hundreds of letters, cards, emails, flowers and food, and it has touched my family beyond words. Thank you to those of you who have been the comforting arms around us this past month, and especially for the prayers that have carried us through this terrible time. We could not make it through without all of you and without the knowledge of the gospel! I know I will be with my brother again one day!





(Notice who is behind me in all of these pictures -- I am so grateful for my amazing husband, and all he has done for me the past month!)
















Please do not take anything for granted in your life because sometimes things leave you when you least expect it! Tell your loved ones every day how much they mean to you and be grateful for every day you have with your them!

1 comment:

Veronica and TJ said...

It looks like it was a beautiful service. I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. We love you guys and you are still in our prayers.