Monday, April 25, 2011

Missing my brother!!

Wow. It has already been two weeks since my brother passed away. I didn't know my heart could ever hurt so badly and still keep beating. Everything is a blur every day, and I still feel like I am in a gloomy dream. I hope one day I can be happy again. I thought going to work would help, but it is the time I have the worst break downs. I will forget him for a few seconds, but then when the thought enters my mind again I lose my breath, my mind stops working and I am dumbfounded. However, I am going to try to focus on his amazing 28 years -- so here are a few pictures I found last night that I thought I would share. These were taken when I went to watch a few of his college football games in Sioux City, Iowa.






2 comments:

Nellie said...

I love those pictures. I love that you are posting and writing your feelings. The post on Brandon was so sweet. Bruce kept commenting over and over what comfort and peace Brandon brought to your family. Keep writing! We love you. You are so amazing and you are doing so much to help your family.

Blecca and R Home said...

you're such a great person em and you have such a wonderful family. you'll get there, I'm so sorry for your lose. the good thing is, you never will forget about him and love him