Saturday, December 25, 2010

MAACO Las Vegas Bowl



For Christmas this year, Casey and I decided to get tickets to the Las Vegas Bowl, Boise State University vs. University of Utah. (Although it's controversial if I say this to someone from Salmon) I was totally rooting for the Utes! I guess it's because every other person who was born and raised in Idaho LOVES Boise, but not me. And lets face it, I've lived in Utah for 1/4 of my life now.



To make a long story short, we got killed. Our quarterback was injured so we had in our second string guy (which I was too optimistic about). Our seats were close to the field, but we ended up being surrounded by Boise fans. One drunk Boise girl ended up providing the entertainment for the night when she took on half the crowd in a fist fight. Honestly, I thought Boise would win, but I was just hoping for an exciting game . . . which it wasn't. We still had a blast being there though!


While we were in Las Vegas I missed My girl so much!! The entire trip was full of, "Myka would being doing this" or "My would be so excited to see that". Luckily I have great in-laws who watched My so we could do our little Christmas trip together! We are so thankful that they did that for us because it has been so long since I have had alone time with my hubby!



We also went to KA by Cirque Du Soleil, which was absolutely mind boggling! The show was two hours, but it felt like ten minutes because it was so exciting the entire time! If you are ever in Vegas, I strongly recommend that show! We also walked the strip, did a little shopping, and had some great food while we were there.




My love and I had a great Vegas vacation, but it is so good to be back with our girl and back with our family for Christmas!

No comments: