Sunday, November 14, 2010

Busy, but loving it!!

Things have been so hectic in our world lately!! Casey now works full-time from 3-11:30, as well as going to school, and me being a first year teacher, I end up putting in about 12 hour days. Last week I averaged 4 hours of sleep a night . . .

but . . .

I am trying to enjoy it! I am really trying to focus on the great things going on in our life right now! A few of the wonderful things that I am loving in my life right now are:
  • MYKA!! (of course) My favorite time of my day is when I get to see my bubbly little girl!! I just can't believe she is going to be 2 in less than 3 weeks!!!
  • wearing boots, scarves, and hats!
  • candy cane hot chocolate
  • Christmas decor
  • my new Glade Country Spice candles ($2 at Wal Mart, and it is the best candles I have ever had!)
  • short little dates with my hubby whenever we can fit it into one of our lunch or dinner breaks! I definitely took all the time we used to be able to spend together for granted!! I now count my blessings every day to have such an amazing husband who is my very best friend!!

We really are so blessed, and the more I have been focusing on all of our blessings instead of the trials we have, the happier I have been!! I am so lucky to have the three greatest jobs in the world: teacher, wife and mom!!! I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Veronica and TJ said...

You guys are awesome. I can't believe how busy you are. It will all pay off:) I love that it is boot and scarf weather too! I got new christmas ornaments this year so I am stoked about Christmas decor too. I paid $15 at the dollar store so when I put my tree up I may think otherwise:)