Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

For Halloween we decided to go to Vernal to let Myka trick or treat with her cousins. It was a quick trip, but it is always fun to see the family! Here are a few pictures of our little super hero!

Myka gets so excited when we tell her she gets to see her cousins!! She just loves them, and they are so good to her!!



I hate to admit it, but she is a daddy's girl!!


Trunk or treating!




Also, I just have to add that I am totally and completely EXHAUSTED!!! Ugh!! I can not seem to get it together! I don't know how so many moms work full-time, get dinner on the table every night, keep up with laundry, cleaning, preparing for work the next day, meetings, church callings, not only teaching students, but my own child, and still trying to fit in quality time with the family!! I feel guilty that my daughter gets what is left of me at the end of the day, but I want her to have the very best!!!

On the other hand, I work FOR her, and to help Casey through school. I am grateful that I was able to get an education and now work a job that I have summers off, holidays off, and get done at three every day with great benefits . . . so what do you do?!?!

. . . count my many blessings I guess!!!

3 comments:

Ashley Jackson said...

Emily, I am so with you on the being exhausted! I just finished my first week back at work and it was rough. I wish I didn't have to do it but we do what we have to do:) Myka was a cute super hero, glad you had a fun Halloween.

The Tibbitts said...

What a cute little super hero! Keep up the good work, Em!

Arfmann Family said...

Em
The secret is getting up everyday, putting on your own super woman cape (with your best bra, of course) and surviving. Go to bed and get up the next day and doing it over again because you love your family. You are so awesome to do what you do. Sure love ya.