Sunday, December 26, 2010

TWO!!

So I know this is a little late since My's birthday was on the 6th, but it has been a crazy month, but I still wanted to post some pictures from Myka's birthday parties. The first was in Salmon over Thanksgiving. We had a lot of family in town so it was fun to celebrate with all of them. We actually woke My up from her nap for her party so she was so grumpy and crying almost the entire time! She kept us all laughing though!




The first weekend in December, we decided to make a quick trip to Vernal to celebrate her birthday again (her real birthday is the 6th of December). We had cake and presents and had a great time hanging out with our Vernal family!



I can't believe my little angel is TWO!!! She is SOO big now! She is literally putting sentences together! She has such a large vocabulary and is SOO much fun! When we get back to Logan we are going to attempt potty training . . . wish us luck! Yesterday, after we opened presents from Christmas, My called my parents in Salmon and said, "Santa come, me good girl". Then my mom asked what Santa brought and she said, "Alvin, Dora, puppy (followed by her dog sound), bird (followed by her bird sound), and train". This morning she said, "Myka, Dora, swim bath tub", and "mom, daddy sleepin". It is crazy to me that I can communicate with her so well! Her personality is so much fun, and she is always full of energy! She also loves people, and can carry on a conversation with anyone! It is so fun to watch her say hi to people in the store she doesn't know, and to see the smile it brings to peoples' faces! It is amazing to see the innocence and love of a little girl! She amazes me every day and has taught me so much! Next to Casey, Myka is the greatest blessing in my life!! I always think to myself that I couldn't love anything more, but then somehow my love for her keeps growing! I LOVE my angel girl, and am so thankful that I get the blessing of being her mommy! I LOVE YOU MYMY!!!

1 comment:

The Tibbitts said...

Yay for Myka!!! I completely agree with all you have said-being a wife and mom is the greatest! Glad you had a good holiday season.