Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stokes Folks Family Reunion

Last weekend we had a big family reunion in Salmon. Call me weird, but I LOVE family reunions!! I am so blessed to have such a great heritage, and to have so many wonderful people in my life that I can call my family! Casey and I always joke about how much family I have, but I truly love it!

My brother, sister-in-law, and their little boy, Hunter, drove out to the reunion from Iowa. It is so fun to be able to see them! Hunter is just a few months younger than Myka, and I know they are going to be such good friends!

This is Myka, Hunter and I relaxing in the hammock at the lake.

While we were in town for the reunion, my little sister "Sam" (Erica) took some pictures of Myka. I didn't even know she took them, but she emailed them to me. Sam is in 6th grade, and I thought these pictures turned out great! I have been bad about taking pictures lately so I thought I would post a few of Sam's pictures of my little angel.




2 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

How fun! Your little girl is so cute. By the way, why do you call Erica, Sam?

Blecca and R Home said...

great pics em. beautiful