We are going through a lot of changes right now as a family. We have been in Vernal for the summer because Casey has been working for his dad, but tomorrow I am leaving to go back to Logan for good. I have training for two weeks before school starts, Casey is still going to be working for another week here in Vernal, and My is going to Salmon with my family for a week. I am sure she will be fine, but I don't know if I am going to be! I have never been without her for even a night! My family is excited to have her though, and I know she will have fun with them.
Once Casey finishes his last week of work in Vernal, he is going to start his classes at USU and help coach football at Mountain Crest High. He is going to do such a great job!! I am really happy for him!
While we were in Vernal, Casey's family decided to get family pictures while everyone was in town. Casey's cousins, Ashley and Ashley, took the photos and did a great job. Here are a few of ours:

I can't believe our summer is over! We have had a great time with Casey's family! I am very lucky to have such wonderful in-laws!
We are ready and excited for our new adventures!






2 comments:
Emily! Hey remember me, from your old ward? I was blog stalkin and found your blog :)
Your little girl is getting soo big and your hair has gotten so long! Hope all is well with you guys. :)
Myka is so cute! I love the pictures! It sounds like you have a bunch of changes coming up, so you will have to let us know how it goes. Good luck with your first year of teaching-so exciting!
Post a Comment