I could go on and on with stories about my car, but that isn't the only thing that has reached big milestones in my life! My sister, Brittney, graduated high school last weekend. She was the Senior Class President and Validvictorian. She is absolutely a class act, and she has always stood by her values! She is beautiful inside and out (as you can see from the picture!). She is going to Utah State in the fall, and I am SOOO excited for her to be in Logan with me!!!!

Can anyone forget about my girl?! Myka is going to be 18 months on Sunday!! Woah! My little girl is growing up right before my eyes! There are literally days when I get her out of bed and think she grew over night! A few wonderful things about my girl!
- She loves signing! She is so proud to show you that she knows the signs for things, and it is so relieving when she can communicate with us what she wants or what she is thinking.
- She has given up a lot of her signing for saying the actual words! It is amazing to be able to communicate even a little bit better with her! I love it!!
- She says "foof" when she poops her diaper. Usually when she says that she is pointing at her diaper lying somewhere around the house because she takes it off as soon as she goes to the bathroom!
- She LOVES animals!!
- She is a social butterfly! She squeals when she sees other kids, and wants to tag along if she is around any big kids!
- She is tall for her age.
- Her hair is at a really awkward stage. I am debating whether to trim it or not?
- She is the most loving, happy little girl I know, and she is the center of our universe!!




2 comments:
I am so glad that you are enjoying Logan! I wish that you would have moved there before we moved! Congrats on graduation to you and Brittany and also on the job! Miss you!
Congrats on all of the fun milestones. I love reflecting on all of the good times and all the growth that has happened in life. It makes me excited for the things to come.
Post a Comment