Thursday, May 6, 2010

Graduation

Last weekend I received my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Education from Southern Utah University. It is so nice to have this behind me and have a job for the fall! We have been so blessed in so many ways!!

I am the most blessed because I have an amazing husband who has supported my craziness for the past 17 months!! While I was student teaching, Casey was the one who fed My breakfast, got her bathed and ready for the day, and he never complained once! He took over so many of my "motherly duties", along with his own, and full-time, upper-division Psychology classes. In the fall, I had 29 credits from SUU and Dixie. Two nights a week we had to drive to St. George, and Casey never wanted me to make that drive alone. I could not ask for a better husband!! He makes me a better person. He is more than I deserve, and my greatest blessing!! I LOVE my Casey Bug!!




This picture was taken after the 2nd part of graduation. My was definitely ready to go by this time!





We are so grateful to have my brother, Craig, living closer!! I have missed him for so many years! (Girls, he is single :)!)




I thought for sure I was going to trip across the stage!


My didn't want to leave mom!








All of us!

Here are just a few of the pictures we took! It was such a great weekend! Thank you to all those who have supported us!!

4 comments:

Chelsea and Glen said...

Congrats Em!

The Tibbitts said...

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment. Is it crazy to think after so many years of school that you are finally done (or hopefully done)? You look beautiful and happy. Way to go!

The Mortons said...

CONGRATS!! that is so awesome.

Ashley Jackson said...

Congrats Ems, good job!!