Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thomas Edison Charter School

Today I officially accepted a full-time teaching position with Thomas Edison Charter School in Logan! I visited the school yesterday and found that it has a very positive learning environment, smaller class sizes and a close community feeling. TECS is a K-9 school. I will be teaching CTE, Health and PE. I have a two week trainig during the summer, and then August 4 I move in to set up my classes and prepare for the school year! I am so grateful for this opporunity! It is exactly what we have been hoping and praying for!

4 comments:

Chelsea and Glen said...

Congrats Emily! Glen was just offered a job at a charter school in Arizona! We are waiting to see what else is available before accepting the offer but the school is really close to my family! Anywho, congrats! That is so exciting!

Jared and Emillee said...

Hurray for you! Good luck

Arfmann Family said...

Way to go Em!! Good luck with everything!

The Tibbitts said...

Congratulations Em! I have heard such great things about charter schools, so I'm sure you will have a great experience. Good luck!