Saturday, February 13, 2010

Family Pictures

We have never had family pictures done before so for Valentine's Day for our parents we decided to get some of our family and individuals of Myka. I felt so bad for Myka because she was sick and teething, but she was a trooper, and we were able to get some cute shots of her! It will be nice to have some family pictures up to make our new place feel like home.








5 comments:

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

em!!! you look so beautimus and so does your little family! I hope you guys are settling in well and we hope to see you soon!

The Tibbitts said...

She is a doll! Your family is so good looking!

Ashley Jackson said...

Love all your new pictures. I'm glad things are going well for you guys up there. We miss you here in Cedar City and in the 10th Ward but so glad that all is well for you there:)

Blecca and R Home said...

seriously, you're family is beautiful. you guys look so happy. that's so wonderful!!

HannaH said...

I want to see the pics of the wig:)