Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Logan. . . so far!

We are moved in and have a few weeks behind us in school! It's been a crazy 5 weeks of traveling and being homeless, but it has been great! We have had such a great break visiting family! We have unpacked most of our things, but we still have a few last boxes that need put away. We did have to stay with friends for about week until our place opened up, but they have been so great to us, and we loved staying with them! It feels like we have family in Logan because of the Warrens!

So far Casey is doing great in school! His classes are really advanced this semester, but he is so smart and is doing great with them! He helps me out so much by getting Myka bathed, fed, and ready every day! I hate that I have to be away for that, but I am already 1/5 of the way done with student teaching!

I am LOVING teaching! I have had some bad days, but for the most part it is awesome! It amazes me how much potential these kids have! I also love Logan High School!

We painted one wall in Myka's room key lime green, and it looks so cute with the light pink that she has in there! Our new place has a downstairs for storage so it is great to have so much extra room! I hope to be getting pictures up soon!

3 comments:

Chelsea and Glen said...

I'm glad things are going well! Glen is loving student teaching as well except that he is tired all the time. But he is 1/4 of the way done. I guess he started sooner? I don't know. Anyway, he will be finished 2 days after my due date and then he will be free to help me! And I doubt I will have him before then so he won't have to miss any student teaching. Anyway, I'm glad to hear everything is going well!

Amy Jones said...

I'm sure the students LOVE you teaching too!!! One hot teacher!!! Miss you guys, hope everything is going well with you!

The Tibbitts said...

I am glad that you are getting settled in and that student teaching is going so well. It was so fun to see you at the basketball game in West J. Your daughter is so adorable and you look great. I hope we can get together sometime in Salmon when our schedules overlap and let the kids play.