Sunday, September 20, 2009

Salmon Homecoming

Myka went flying for her first time with her Papa Infanger this weekend when he picked us up to bring us to homecoming in Salmon. Myka loved flying, but she ended up sleeping most the trip. My sister was a homecoming candidate so we had fun supporting her and my cousins who play football for Salmon. Even though it was a very short trip, we had a blast seeing the family, but we were sad Salmon lost to our long-time rivals, Snake River.


Myka and her Papa Infanger





Britt with cousins Trey and Riley.


Myka loves her Aunt Sam!
I love my beautiful sister!

3 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

She looks so pretty in her dresses. That is so fun that you were able to be home for all of the homecoming excitement.

Chris and Ashley said...

I love the picture with the ear muffs! Shes so adorable!

Blecca and R Home said...

It's so crazy to me that people grow up sooo fast....it makes me feel old. I know that everyone says that, but it totally does. You guys look beautiful!