Yesterday Casey turned 24! It was a fun day. . . what part we spent together! We both had crazy schedules with school, and I had a class in St. George in the evening, but my Aunt Sherrie and Uncle Ron had a BBQ for Casey last night in St. George. They even had a cake for him! It was so thoughtful, and we had such a good time celebrating with them!
I just had to share how grateful I am for Casey! Like all married couples, we have had our hard times, but I would rather have some trials in life with Casey than to have an easy one with someone else! I could not be treated better-he has never raised his voice at me, not even once! He has never put me down in any way, and he is such a positive person! He is an outstanding dad and loves his little Myka bear so much! Casey has the biggest heart and would never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. He always goes out of his way to help other people even if they are a stranger, and that is a rare trait these days of everyone trying to get ahead! I am amazed at what a wonderful person I have for a husband! He encourages me to be the best that I can, and even though it may sound cliched, he makes me a better person! He truly is my very best friend! I could not love him more, and I can't wait to spend this lifetime and forever with him!!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a sweet tribute to your husband. He sounds like a really great guy.
Happy Birthday Casey!
Post a Comment