Monday, February 14, 2011

My LOVE!!

I know I should express it every day, but since today is Valentine's, I decided it is a good opportunity to remind Casey how much I love him and how much he means to me!!!

Some of the reasons I love him:
  • He has a heart of gold!! He cares so much about other people, and a lot of times he sacrifices himself for others to be happy (especially Myka and I!)!
  • He is the most amazing dad in the world!! I'll admit sometimes I get a little jealous, but he and My are the best of friends, and it is so amazing to see!
  • He is working so hard in school to give our family a good life! (This semester he has straight A's!!)
  • He has never (not even once!) put me down in any way! He makes me feel like a princess every day!
  • He puts up with me, which I know can be really hard at times!
  • He never loses his temper! He is always able to talk about things that are bothering him in a calm way.
  • He is so much fun to be around!! Before we even dated we became best friends, and we have just grown closer ever since!
  • He is the hottest man I've ever seen, and he gets better looking to me by the day :)!!

Okay, so I could go on all day about why I love my husband, but I just hope he knows today and every day that he and our daughter are my whole world!! It really doesn't matter what happens to me in this life as long as I have them by my side!

A few pictures of us over the past years. . . these are only the beginning of our wonderful journey ahead!! I LOVE YOU CASEY BABY!!


One of our dates to Zion National Park.


Engagement Picture


Wedding Picture


3 1/2 years of marriage!!

1 comment:

Veronica and TJ said...

You guys are so cute! I am glad you found each other:)