Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Girl!!

My mom was in town today and was disappointed that it had been so long since we had professional pictures taken of My (her last ones were her 3 month picts). She decided to take My shopping at the mall for a few new outfits and get her pictures done at the same time. I feel like I am a terrible mom for always putting it off because it costs money and takes time, but I am so happy that we have these now! It is always worth it once I have them so I'm going to be better about getting them done!

Here are a few!!













I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that my baby girl is going to be 2 in six weeks!!! I did not know that this kind of love existed until I had this incredible angel for a daughter! She is so much fun, but it is also sad that she is getting so big!! I love my MyMy!!!!

3 comments:

Binghams said...

Love those pictures!!! is she not a carbon copy of you??? holy cow. what a beautiful little stinker she is!

The Tibbitts said...

Those pictures are so cute! It is crazy how fast time flies. Hope teaching is going well.

Veronica and TJ said...

So CUTE! Her outfits are so sassy. I love it.